Attendees will hear inspirational talks from some of the world's leading technology companies, offering advice and guidance about the games industry along with their own personal experiences.
A wide range of game studios arrange for members of staff to speak with students, answering any questions they have about the industry and providing career advice in each discipline.
Logistics & Team Costs
Brains Eden 2018 sold out in record time, so don’t miss your opportunity to register your team’s place for Brains Eden 2019. For £100 per team member, you will receive:
- Three nights' accommodation
- Meals, refreshments and snacks across the weekend
- Brains Eden jammer pack and swag
- Industry seminars, workshops and career clinics
- Direct access to representatives from leading games and technology companies
- Portfolio reviews
- Opportunity to win a fantastic selection of prizes and be crowned Brains Eden 2019 champions